There are few recipes as easy to make and as tasty as this roasted pork roast. This dish is ideal for those days when we do not feel like cooking but we crave to eat something so rich that it seems made in a restaurant, since the pork is cooked only in the oven and remains juicy thanks to a lemon dressing and Thyme: how good this roast is!
If you dare to prepare this dish, in foodrecipes.info we suggest you to serve it along with a delicious mashed potato creamy and a jacket salad as garnishes.
- 1 kg of pork
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
Preparation of baked pork roast
- Before preparing this recipe we advise that when buying the pork, ask the butcher to slice it into slices at least 3 centimeters thick. This will simplify your work when cooking the roast.
- Now we start. Start by preheating the oven to 200 ° C so that it has the ideal temperature when the pork is cooked.
- In a bowl, incorporate and mix the honey, lemon juice, crushed garlic and thyme. Then add salt and pepper to taste and stir. This preparation will be used later to season the meat.
- Place the sliced pork on a tray and salt it on both sides. Then seal the pork on both sides in a rather hot pan. Do not let the pork cook for more than a minute on each side to avoid drying.
- Remove the pork from the pan and place it on a baking sheet. Bathe the slices of meat with the previously prepared dressing making sure they are wet on all sides.
- Put the tray with the pork in the oven and cook at 200 ° C for 45 minutes. Then remove from oven and let stand 10 minutes. Serve your roast pork roast hot and enjoy every bite of this simple yet exquisite recipe.
Tips for a Perfect Pork Roast
Depending on the portion of the pork you choose to buy, the meat can be more or less juicy. Usually, the pig is more enjoyable in those cuts that are greasier like the bondiola or the palette.
Pork tenderloin is usually the leanest part of this meat and therefore less juicy. Choose the cut of your preference, but if you opt for loin it is best to reduce the cooking time by a few minutes to make it juicy.