The Caesar sauce recipe without egg is one of the best that can exist, its taste is so unique and delicious that we can use it to season any type of salad and even as spreadable cream. In this opportunity we share the step by step so that you elaborate a Cesar sauce without egg, a different version that is just as good as the original. You have to try it!
At foodrecipes.info we have a variety of sauces recipes that you can prepare to accompany different dishes. How about a delicious vegan tartar sauce for your sandwiches? Or a pear alioli sauce to accompany a rich potatoes with skin?
Let’s prepare this rich Caesar sauce without egg right now!
- 100 gr. Of mayonnaise without egg
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- Ground black pepper
Preparation of the Caesar sauce without egg
- Preparing this Caesar-free egg sauce is very simple. To begin, look for a plastic or glass container and add the mayonnaise.
- Then add olive oil to the bowl. Mix with the help of a wooden pallet making wrapping movements until you notice that both ingredients were integrated correctly.
- Add two teaspoons salt and lemon juice and mix for 1 minute to thoroughly integrate all ingredients.
- Finally, incorporate the pepper and mustard and beat for 2 more minutes with the help of a hand beater. Let the sauce stand 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- After time your sauce will be ready. Garnish your favorite salads with this preparation and enjoy it to the fullest. Take advantage!