If you love Caesar sauce but are allergic to anchovies or just do not enjoy eating them, this recipe is for you. It is a Caesar sauce without anchovies that is as delicious and creamy as the original version. Use this sauce to dress your favorite salads or even to spread with carrot sticks and celery: a super original dip to attend your guests!
In foodrecipes.info we have a great variety of sauces and dressings recipes such as this rich curry sauce to season a stewed chicken or this beet hummus to surprise your guests Save these recipes!
Gather all the ingredients that we are going to start!
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon English sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon of mustard
- 2 cloves garlic
- Salt and pepper
Preparation of Caesar sauce without anchovies
- To make this delicious Caesar sauce without anchovies, start by placing the garlic in a bowl and crush it until it becomes a paste.
- Add to bowl with garlic paste, mustard, English sauce and a pinch of pepper. Mix until homogeneous. Reservation.
- It incorporates to the glass of the blender the oil, the lemon and the vinegar and it processes until integrating all the ingredients. Add the preparation to a bowl and add the egg yolk. Beat for 2 minutes.
- Then add to the bowl the reserved mixture of garlic, mustard and English sauce along with 2 teaspoons of salt. Continue beating until all ingredients are properly integrated.
- When you notice that you have a creamy sauce, pour the preparation into a glass container and store in the refrigerator for one hour to thicken.
- Then remove from the refrigerator, rectify the salt and enjoy your César sauce without anchovies.