Do you dare to prepare a hake in tomato sauce and peppers? If you want to have it at your own table, you only have to follow the instructions that we point you below in foodrecipes.info to get a dish worthy of licking your fingers. Check it out for yourself!
Accompany this tasty fish with a creamy mashed potato with cream or a white rice loose at its point, surprises all your diners with a traditional flavor and gets everyone to die for knowing the recipe. Let’s cook!
- 1 medium hake
- 1 large green pepper
- 1 red pepper
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 onion
- 3 large potatoes
- Dried parsley
- Flour for fish frying
Preparation of hake in tomato sauce and peppers
- In the first place you must split the hake on loins or slices, as you prefer. If you can ask them to do it in the fish market much better, so you save this work at home and you can go directly to prepare the hake.
- Well, once cut as you prefer, add salt and flour for flour.
- Then add olive oil in a frying pan over medium heat, enough to fry the pieces of hake. When it is very hot, add the hake and let it brown for 2 minutes on each side, pass the pieces to a tray lined with absorbent kitchen paper, this way it will lose the excess fat and will remain in its point. Reserve the hake.
- Peel the onion and punch in julienne. Rinse the peppers, drain well and cut them in the same way. Pour a little olive oil into a pot, until it covers its surface.
- Then add the onion with a hint of salt to loosen their juices and help them to make it better. Also add the peppers and let it go to suffer all together for 5 minutes.
- Then throw the tomatoes in the pot pre-peeled and finely chopped. Let it also fry along the onion and peppers for 10 minutes. After this time, incorporate the hake and pour half a liter of water.
- Reduce heat and cook for 15 minutes. After this time test the salt point and rectify if necessary. Sprinkle some dry parsley over this stew and put out the fire.
- And that’s all! Now you can taste this exquisite hake in tomato sauce and pepper. Surely it makes your mouth water just watch it, so do not wait any longer and run to the table to enjoy its delicious flavor. Very good profit!