This steak roast in pressure cooker is a perfect recipe to prepare the weekend, when you have more time to enjoy the kitchen and prepare a delicious dish for your family and friends. The good news is that if you have a pressure cooker everything becomes easier, as the cooking time is reduced to less than half, which will allow you to take care of the side dishes and desserts quietly. How cool!
Looking for a full menu? For foodrecipes.info we suggest you accompany this meat roast with a rich mashed carrot and orange with a delicious salad with feta cheese. How good is this bite! Are you ready? Let’s go there with the roast of meat in a pressure cooker!
- 1.5 kg of veal for cooking
- 1 leek
- 1 onion
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 red pepper
- 3 potatoes
- Olive oil
- Ground black pepper
Preparation of the roast of meat in pressure cooker
- To prepare this delicious roast of meat in pressure cooker the first thing that you have to do is salimentar the pieces of meat by all its sides. Add olive oil to the pot and, when hot, seal the meat until it begins to brown. It just has to be doing about twenty minutes. Then put out the fire.
- Peel, wash and cut the onion in four parts. Do the same with the garlic, the pepper, the leek and the chives. Then put half the vegetables in the blender and process until obtaining a liquid mixture and free of lumps. Add the rest of the vegetables and mix again.
- Turn the fire back on and add the vegetable dressing to the meat. Cover the pot and simmer. From the moment the pot begins to make the buzzing warning that the cooking has begun you should wait 20 minutes.
- As time passes, wash, peel and cut the potatoes into thin slices. After 20 minutes of simmering, release the steam from the pot and, when you have ensured that there is no steam, remove the lid. Add the potatoes, rectify the salt and cover again. Cook for 5 minutes over low heat.
- Remove the pan from the fire and then your meat roast in pressure cooker will be ready. It’s super easy, fast and delicious!
When you buy the beef, ask the butcher to give you a roast cut, to clean the excess fat and cut it into medium pieces to facilitate its cooking.