Do you fancy a few yucca buns filled with meat, very warm and tasty? In foodrecipes.info we give you the key to make you really exquisite. Follow our step by step and you will see how spectacular you are!
If you like, with these chops you can accompany any other dish you like, from a roast of Peruvian meat to a salad of lentils with quinoa. They go perfectly with everything!
So, do not even think about it. Come with us to make some cassava buns filled with meat that will delight the whole family. Let’s go to the mess!
- 1 kg. Of cassava
- 250 gr. Minced meat
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 100 gr. Of wheat flour
- 60 gr. Grated cheese
- Olive oil
Preparation of cassava rolls filled with meat
- In the first place you must leave the meat, because then the cassava buns will fry them slightly and can be raw. So put a fondito of olive oil in a frying pan and heat it over medium heat. Once the oil is very hot, go and make the meat in it, until you see that it is completely cooked. Book it.
- While making the meat, you can cook cassava as well. To do this, you have to put a pot with water to boil and throw the cassava inside. Leave it boiling for about 20 minutes and, after this time, check that it is done.
- Then, set aside in a bowl and add the butter. Form a puree with both ingredients, crushing them with a fork and in a deep bowl beat the eggs, add them to this puree and continue mixing the three ingredients.
- You can start forming the bollitos. To do this, place 2 tablespoons of mashed in the palm of your hands and apply them. Place in the center a spoonful of meat and a little bit of cheese. Close the mixture and form a ball. Keep doing this until the ingredients are finished.
- Put the flour in a dish and in a pan throw a finger of olive oil. Heat the oil over medium heat and, when it is very hot, begin to pass the bollitos through the flour and then fry them.
- And ready! You should now serve your cassava buns stuffed with meat so they do not cool. You will see how rich you have come!