The secret of this recipe in almond sauce is a delicious bunch of bread, garlic and almonds combined with a tomato and onion sauce that is really irresistible to the palate. An ideal recipe to buy a good piece of bread and soak it in its exquisite sauce. You can not believe how good it is!
If you are in the mood to prepare this dish, at Foodrecipes.info we suggest you complete your menu with an exquisite pureed zucchini and leek and a baked cauliflower with cream that is prepared super fast and is really good. If you want to complement with a dessert, this lemon pie with cookies is simply addictive. You will not regret following our suggestions!
Gather all the ingredients we started right now!
- 1 kg of dogfish
- 50 gr of almonds
- 2 tomatoes
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 onion
- 3 slices of bread
- 1 cup white wine for cooking
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
Preparation of the marinade in almond sauce
- To begin to make this recipe of marinade in almond sauce, wash the fish with abundant water and remove the bone of the center and the cartilages. Reservation.
- Then, peel, wash and cut into small squares the onion and tomatoes. Reservation.
- Add olive oil to a skillet and when hot, fry the 3 slices of bread and garlic cloves. Then incorporate them into a mortar along with the almonds and crush them to make a batter.
- In the same pan where you fried the bread add a little more olive oil and when it is hot we incorporate the onion, the tomato and the wine. Sauté over medium heat until the onion is transparent.
- Add the sauce to the pan and cook the preparation for 5 minutes over medium heat with the covered pan. Then add the fish and let it cook 15 minutes over low heat with the covered pan.
- Every so often bathe the fish with a little broth of the preparation and re-cover the pan. After the 15 minutes will be ready your dog in almond sauce. Leave to stand for 10 minutes and serve hot. Bon Appetite!