Feeling like eating a delicious stew? Then we invite you to prepare this dish in a sauce with peas that, we promise, will not disappoint you. It is a fish cooked with fish stock, white wine and tomato paste that results in an exquisite sauce. You do not know how good it is!
If you want to complement your menu, at foodrecipes.info we suggest you accompany your dogfish with a delicious mashed potatoes with cheese or with an exquisite avocado salad with prawns that will be the plus of your meal. That said, do we cook? Well, let’s go there with this pea in a pea sauce!
- 1 kg. Of dogfish
- 1 can of peas 240 gr.
- 1 red pepper
- 1 onion
- 1 leek
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons tomato sauce
- 80 gr. Of black olives
- 200 ml. Of fish stock
- 200 ml. Of white wine
- Olive oil
- Ground black pepper
Preparation of the dogfish in sauce with peas
- Let’s begin to prepare this dogfish in a sauce with peas, cleaning the dog with water. Then swap it and remove the central bone and cartilage. Reservation.
- Peel, wash and chop the onion in very small squares. Do the same with the garlic, the pepper and the leek and add olive oil to a pot. As soon as it is hot, add the onion.
- Saute the onion over medium heat until transparent, then add the garlic, red pepper, leek, tomato sauce and fish stock. Cook over medium heat with the pot covered for 10 minutes.
- Add the chopped salt, pepper and salt and cook the fish over medium heat for 15 minutes with the pot covered.
- After time, incorporate the peas and let cook 10 minutes more. Then put out the fire.
- Add the black olives and rosemary and let stand this dish ten minutes before serving. In this way, the flavors will finish integrating. Hopefully you’ve enjoyed this recipe of sautéed pea sauce!
The dogfish is a very big fish, we advise you to remove it the previous night in water.