Do you fancy a delicious roast of meat with vegetables? Do not wait any longer, here you will find the step by step to prepare this exquisite dish and surprise your family with a rich and complete food. This recipe is ideal for the little ones in the house to consume vegetables, which by the way are so rich that they will want to eat them all the time. Come and prepare this barbecue with us!
If you are looking for a complete menu, we suggest that you accompany this dish with a rich white rice with leeks and a fried banana, two options very easy to make and very delicious. How good is this menu!
Are you ready to start cooking? Let’s start!
- 1 kg of beef
- 4 potatoes
- 2 carrots
- 1 onion
- 1 leek
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 red pepper
- 1 cup of red wine for cooking
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
Preparation of roast meat with vegetables
- The first thing that you must do to prepare this delicious roast of meat with vegetables is to salpimentar the piece of veal and to seal it in a casserole with hot oil.
- Make sure the meat is browned on both sides, but do not bake too much to prevent it from drying out. Remove the meat from the casserole where you sealed it and slice into fillets about 2 centimeters thick. Reservation.
- Peel, wash and cut the onion in four parts. Do the same with the pepper, leek and garlic. Then process everything in the blender. If it is difficult for the blender to grind dry, you can add a trickle of water.
- In the same pan where you sealed the meat, add a little more oil and when it is hot incorporate the meat with the blender dressing again. Cover the saucepan and cook for about 30 minutes on medium / slow heat.
- While the roast is cooked, peel and cut, potatoes and carrots in thin slices. After 30 minutes add the carrot.
- After 10 minutes incorporate the potato and rectify the salt.
- Leave to cook for 10 minutes or until the potato has softened.
- Turn off the heat, remove the pan from the stove and let it stand for about 10 minutes. Serve your roast with hot vegetables with a slice of bread. Bon Appetite!
We suggest that when buying the veal, you prefer a good piece of round, since this cut is ideal to prepare roasted and juicy meats.